Sunday, August 26, 2012

Author:M. Azim Ulfati

A New Business Plan

  • Imagine that you are beginning the very first social networking site, fast-food restaurant, or pizzeria, and develop a brief business plan that highlights the financial, marketing, and organizational aspects.
  • Now that you have identified several key components of your business, recommend how you would approach the first six months of operations
Mountainous Restaurant Business plan
I was born in a mountainous country, Kabul Afghanistan and I currently live in Woodbridge, Virginia. Mountainous food is more similar to any other Afghan regular food and as well as countries like, Pakistan, India, Iran, Tajikistan, Bangladesh and some other Asian and middle east countries. And there is lots of people from many of those mentioned countries and the news of mountainous food would be great news not only for them but also for the people of the area who have never tried this food. I will open up mountainous restaurant that would be open 24 hours per day and 7 days a week for breakfast, branch, lunch, dinner to eat in the restaurant, pick up and delivery and for some small private parties.
1- Executive Summary: I would focus more on the very important issues of my business, like the quality, variety of food, locations and as well as the business plan and strategy.

2- Introduction: I will start with an introduction about mountainous restaurant. We will be located in the heart of Dale Boulevard, close to Giant, CV’s, bars, restaurants, bus station and one-minute walk from commuting lot and bowling center in front of Center plaza. The mountainous Restaurant courses include many types of Afghan Kababs.
You may choose from halal chicken, beef, lamb, lamb chops, vegetables and even salmons. Our dishes will come with qabli palau ( A special type of rice with mixed ingredients), , dipping sauces and fresh Uzbakai Nan.We also offer many different types of vegetarian dishes and drinks. Please keep in mind to finish your food by trying some of the most delicious mountainous deserts and pastries in a romantic and memorable atmosphere for very reasonable prices.

3-Marketing Strategy: I will be discussing about the demographic of mountainous food. I will be providing some discounts for students, veterans, federal contractors and disabled people, football, soccer, cricket coaches and team leaders who would show their ID card. I will also advertise my business on the billboard, radios and local TV stations, face book, twitter and the restaurant website and will start mailing fliers to and giving brochures to the people in the area.

4-Financing strategy: Mountainous Restaurant business will be a family owned business. I will be running this business with my family. In order to start and run this business. I will need about 90 to 160 thousand US Dollars for kitchen appliances computer, cash register machines and all other equipment. I will get some loan assistant from Small Business Administration to help me with my business.

5-Operations: Once I identified some key components of my business. For the next six months, I will recommend to focus on establishing the best customer service, management, awareness to people via different types of marketing campaigns, like Facebook, twitter, websites, mailing fliers, issuing brochures, advertising in billboard radio and TV. Further more I will focus on the quantity and quality of food and will make sure that the customers do not walk a way hungry and they will surely be back for more food. I will evaluate my daily business activities and will learn from the errors within my business and will bring new changes for improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment