Saturday, November 24, 2012

Discussion about "Understanding Individual Differences" by M.Azim Ulfati
  
 Analyze your own personality (completing the two “self-competency” to determine your strengths and weaknesses as both an employee and as a leader and / or manager. I will discuss how you will apply your strengths and address your weaknesses.
 
I am more of a listener than a speaker. I am completely open minded, independent, strong, honest, very friendly and very passionate to my career, family and friends, further more I have the confidence. When I make a decision. I execute it in a decisive way until it is done successfully. I always try to talk less but listen more and learn from others experiences and evaluate to use them towards positive aspects and ignore the negative ones and always look for progress, development and improvement in my daily life and the others in the environment.
I am a person born in a broadminded family and spent 22 years of my life with my parents and have so much passion and love to my parents and any one else whom I know is a true friend. I would add one of my poems as an example that I have written to my dad.
 You are the founder of life, dad

You are all my possession, dad!
You are my safe foundation, dad!

You are my shinning sun, dad!
You are the hope of my life, dad!

Everything that I am today, it is all yours
I owe to your love, which has hacked, in my heart

You are the best friend and leader of life
You are the prosperity of life

You taught me how to be a man
And how to believe in my self and life

The day, which you slapped me with love
The warmest pressure which you enriched me with

I didn't know it that it is all love
But I feel now, whatever you did

I want to say thank you so much
I love you, dad!

If you were not there, I wouldn't be today
You are the founder of my life

I have grown up with your values
I feel your love, wherever I go

Wherever I go, I feel you are with me and watching me over
Your wisdom and knowledge is the lead of my way

I am proud of you every day
Your love is deep within my heart and it will be

You are the root of my fortune star
You are the hero of life, dad!

I will never forget my star, dad!
I love you so much, dad,dad,dad!
 I guess my weakness is informative criticism around the environment. When I see that things are wrong, I try my best not to criticize but some times I do criticize, in order to bring some kinds of reforms and positive improvements for the benefit of my self, environment and people.
 It is great to be a good leader not a toxic leader. As a leader of a team, group or a class, I have always been flexible and am flexible for improvement and betterment of things around through sharing ideas, listening to suggestions and communicating with subordinates and related higher authorities and same goes with being an employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment