Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Southwest Airlines" a discussion of M.Azim Ulfati

The effectiveness of Southwest Airlines’ execution of its low-cost / low-price / no-frills strategy to the business traveler

I think the effectiveness of Southwest Airline’s execution of its low price/ low cost/ no frills strategy had been a good fit for me so far. I usually travel and shop with Southwest Airline and pay my own ticket whether it is for personal, business or vacation purposes. I have tried so many airlines but the one that I have liked the most from Southwest Airline is the low prices with no frill strategy and with a good quality service. I have always compared the ticket prices but I have finally decided to shop with Southwest Airline. I do always check the service locations or areas of Southwest operations and the areas had been good for me so far.


 Airplane maintenance and safety records are essential to a successful business performance

Southwest airline maintenance and safety records show that it has had history of maintenance problems and has failed to operate and fly on time rather canceled and failed. The cracks in the fuselage of the plane has caused the flights to be canceled before flights or has done emergency landing in different airports or military bases within the United States of America. According to the records, the Federal administration aviation inspectors have reported to the congressional investigation that southwest airplanes have flew at least 117 of its planes in violation of mandatory safety checks.
I would suggest that in order to improve its image with the, related to airplane maintenance, it needs to purchase new planes, spare parts and inspect its planes each three months for maintenance purposes.
The sustainability of Southwest Airlines’ strategy into the future

I guess the sustainability of Southwest Airlines’ strategy in to the future depends on to the performances, maintenance, low prices and services of the Southwest Airline for the satisfaction of customers.
There is possibility of growth if Southwest airline shall keep its prices low, offer good quality service, keep a good record or history of maintenance and also keep customers always happy and satisfied or merge with other airlines in order to save money for purchasing new planes and increasing its revenues.

No comments:

Post a Comment