Saturday, September 22, 2012



Follow the Interesting discussions by M.Azim Ulfati

•  As Bill Gates once said: “My success, part of it certainly, is that I focused in on a few things.” and I would like to discuss that how my perspective of business has changed as a result of the knowledge gained in the past few months.  

My business perspective has changed a lot as a result of the knowledge gained and adding them in my skills and daily talents and learnt how to use them successfully if I am chosen to be a leader, manager, CEO of business either in a small, big company or run projects within government contracts for the government or open a business for my self and work for my self.
As Bill gates said that his success is that he focused on a few thing.

I learnt that there are many important, key elements and right mindsets to be considered in order to successfully achieve and focus on goals within local or international businesses.

Now I know that how to start, grow and manage my business in a local and global environment. I know how to manage financial resources, find good marketing, manage marketing, technology and information of my business to be able to compete at an international level and achieve excellent success.

• At this point in my life, I recommend how I can identify and maintain the focus that matters the most to me.

At this point in my life things that matter the most to me is growth, progress and development and a better-sophisticated environment for the life of my self and all human beings all over the world.

When I was at the high school few years ago in Kabul Afghanistan, I used to study in a school where there were no chairs, walls, blackboards but dirt, dust and unclean water. No food some times but some times when we could find food, it was either the dried wheat bread or corn bread where we could eat it with tea every time and hoped all the time to have some thing else other than dried bread or find a bit clean water one day.

Every thing changed and passed and positive changes brought up by the help of the USA and international community and I ultimately graduated from high school with much difficulties and finally got a bachelor degree in arts from Kabul Education University, certificates in computer science, journalism, news broadcasting and many other subjects.

Today I am very happy and thankful that I got the chance to pursue my graduate degree at a very prestigious universities in the United States of America with the help of great professors and to be able to learn and help others in need of doing business so that one day all human being have clean water, good food and clean air in the world and do not feel or face with pain and difficulties which I felt and faced when I was very young.

And briefly I would say that what matters the most to me is to learn and grow within a business and to help those who do not know any thing about business but have resources to put them in use. What matters to me is to help people in business that they can use, provide potable drinking water, clean air, and healthy food for the them and their children who dies every day due to the polluted, unclean water, air and lack of food or unhealthy food.

I think all we have to do is to try and learn from our daily mistakes have perseverance, use our experiences and have faith and hope that we can do it and think positive in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment